Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Thing 5 - Social Media #1

It struck me how much guidance there is out there and yet how scared we still seem to be. There is The digital strategy, NHS social media policy, advice from HCPC, NMAHP advice to name but a few. Are there too many perhaps? Is one succinct document preferable? It was fascinating to look at the different styles of Social Media management and to discover that I am both content and custom; professionally I use Twitter but there is nothing on my Facebook page that I wouldn't want my boss or a perspective employer to see. I am currently looking at the development of a social media page for my improvement project for my NMAHP Digital Leadership course and therefore felt quite comfortable with this area - the key for me is going to be to inspire others.

No comments:

Post a Comment